Общее количество просмотров

среда, 2 января 2013 г.

kill my witnesses (short film) nikon d3200

kill my witnesses (short film) nikon d3200this is the very first short film of GOODMISTAKE by DJIBRIL W NIKIEMA. this short film was WRITTEN, DIRECTED, SHOT, AND EDITED by DJIBRIL W, NIKIEMA with the help of few friends as actors. this chanel have many more shortfilm and comedy to come. bi-weekly shortfilm competion with great prizes is coming soon in this chanel. dont forget to subscribe to be let know when the film competion start. behind the scene is coming soon. like our facebook page. www.facebook.com djibril w nikiema on facebook www.facebook.com ACTORS hector www.facebook.com fazee www.facebook.com lancine www.facebook.com kewin www.facebook.com thank you for watching. dont forget to subscribe for the upcoming film competions and for more videos and the behind the scene.
Длительность: 7:01



Скриншоты к видео
kill my witnesses (short film) nikon d3200
Видео kill my witnesses (short film) nikon d3200 Video kill my witnesses (short film) nikon d3200 kill my witnesses (short film) nikon d3200

0 коммент.:

Архив блога