Общее количество просмотров

понедельник, 14 января 2013 г.

Ask Livi #1! School, friends & more | YourRealBeauty

Ask Livi #1! School, friends & more | YourRealBeautyHey everyone! I hope you like this video! If you want to see more of these let me know!:) xoxo Liv:') My links... My Facebook Page - www.facebook.com My Vlog channel - www.youtube.com My Music channel - www.youtube.com My Twitter - twitter.com Ask me questions - ask.fm My Instagram - YourRealBeauty FAQs... How old are you? 13:) What camera do you use? Nikon D3200:) What do you edit with? Windows movie maker! Disclaimer - This is not a sponsored video, all opinions are mine:) If you like this video, make sure to give it a 'thumbs up'! This shows me that you like the sort of videos I'm producing. Also, leave comments in the comment section letting me know if you liked the video, it helps me a lot! If you have any requests, please leave them in the comments too as I'm running out on ideas!:) If you have any questions about anything for me, leave them in the comments or send me them in a private message and I will get back to you with the answers!:) Thankyou for watching, leave any questions or requests below, bye guys!!!:)
Длительность: 6:31



Скриншоты к видео
Ask Livi #1! School, friends & more | YourRealBeauty
Видео Ask Livi #1! School, friends & more | YourRealBeauty Video Ask Livi #1! School, friends & more | YourRealBeauty Ask Livi #1! School, friends & more | YourRealBeauty

0 коммент.:

Архив блога