Общее количество просмотров

воскресенье, 6 января 2013 г.

Explanantions *HD*

Explanantions *HD*I've needed to make this for so long :/ Anyways, basically what the video says is: 1) I got a new camera! (Nikon D3200) 2) I'm having editing system issues and I'm trying to find some new software. 3) I have so much I wanna do once I can get this software stuff settled -.- 4) I'll have a room tour and an 'all my dolls' video up soon :) 5) Thank you so much for 400+ subscribers and 2 years :O 6) Happy New Year :) [Camera?] Nikon D3200 [Doll(s)?] Camden (#12) & Lauren (GOTY 2008) [Music?] Figure 8, Need Your Love, and Every Time You Go all by the lovely Ellie Goulding. Any other questions I'll answer in the comments :) Have a lovely morning, day, or evening and thanks for watching/reading ^_^
Длительность: 10:03



Скриншоты к видео
Explanantions *HD*
Видео Explanantions *HD* Video Explanantions *HD* Explanantions *HD*

0 коммент.:

Архив блога