Общее количество просмотров

среда, 30 января 2013 г.

Get the look - Hanna Marin (Pretty Little Liars) | YourRealBeauty

Get the look - Hanna Marin (Pretty Little Liars) | YourRealBeautyHey everyone! I hope you like this video! This is the second video in my PLL series! Products used - Face... Rimmel Wake me up foundation (Applied with my lasting perfection concealer douflet) W7 Camouflage Concealer pallet Rimmel Stay Matte Powder Natural collection blush in Peach Melba Eyes... MUA Heaven and earth pallet Miss Sporty khol eye pencil in Black Collection 2000 Skyscraper mascara Max Factor False lash effect fusion Lips... Maybeline Lipstick in Juicey Bubblegum Maybeline Colour sensational cream gloss in Lovely Pearl Where to buy the outfits? Outfit 1... Top - Topshop Trousers - New Look Shoes - Topshop Outfit 2... Dress - Primark Shoes - Topshop xoxo Liv:') My links... Follow me on facebook - www.facebook.com Ask me questions - ask.fm Tweet me - twitter.com My Instagram - YourRealBeauty FAQs... How old are you? 13:) What camera do you use? Nikon D3200:) What do you edit with? Windows movie maker! Disclaimer - This is not a sponsored video, all opinions are mine:) If you like this video, make sure to give it a 'thumbs up'! This shows me that you like the sort of videos I'm producing. Also, leave comments in the comment section letting me know if you liked the video, it helps me a lot! If you have any requests, please leave them in the comments too as I'm running out on ideas!:) If you have any questions about anything for me, leave them in the comments or send me them in a private message and I will get back to you with the answers!:) Thankyou for watching <b>...</b>
Длительность: 6:52



Скриншоты к видео
Get the look - Hanna Marin (Pretty Little Liars) | YourRealBeauty
Видео Get the look - Hanna Marin (Pretty Little Liars) | YourRealBeauty Video Get the look - Hanna Marin (Pretty Little Liars) | YourRealBeauty Get the look - Hanna Marin (Pretty Little Liars) | YourRealBeauty

0 коммент.:

Архив блога