Общее количество просмотров

понедельник, 14 января 2013 г.

Pre-Pre-Production | MAKING A SHORT FILM | Video #1

Pre-Pre-Production | MAKING A SHORT FILM | Video #1The first episode of my brand new web series on my tips on how to make a short film. I speak from experience after having recently made a short film. I will offer tips and tricks for cinematography, sound production and editing and any special or visual effects that you may want in your film. There will be plenty of practical demonstrations later on. My short film: www.youtube.com Script writers in the UK: www.freeindex.co.uk Filmed on a Nikon D3200 with a 35mm 1.8G lens. I use a basic lavalier microphone plugged into my computer (for better quality than plugging into camera) and recorded in Audacity. I edited it with Premiere Pro CS6, made the thumbnail is Photoshop CS6 and using Red Giant's Magic Bullet Looks for the colour grading.
Длительность: 3:45



Скриншоты к видео
Pre-Pre-Production | MAKING A SHORT FILM | Video #1
Видео Pre-Pre-Production | MAKING A SHORT FILM | Video #1 Video Pre-Pre-Production | MAKING A SHORT FILM | Video #1 Pre-Pre-Production | MAKING A SHORT FILM | Video #1

0 коммент.:

Архив блога