Общее количество просмотров

среда, 30 января 2013 г.

Product Review: Micron Pigma Pens for inking my comics (Cloak & Dagger line art)

Product Review: Micron Pigma Pens for inking my comics (Cloak & Dagger line art)Aloha, I spent some of my Christmas money on some new art supplies for drawing/inking my own comic book pages. This is a review of some new pens that I want to try out. I drew a pencil line art piece then traced it out on the light table. Then I went back and thickened the lines where I wanted with different size pens. This is how it went... Unlike dye-based ink found in most pens and markers, Pigma ink will not feather or bleed, even through the thinnest paper. Pigma ink is derived from a single pigment to ensure color consistency, and is fadeproof against sunlight or UV light. Pigma inks will not clog or dry out like most mechanical pens. • Pen Size 005 = Point Size 0.20 mm • Pen Size 02 = Point Size 0.30 mm • Pen Size 03 = Point Size 0.35 mm • Pen Size 05 = Point Size 0.45 mm Thank you -------------------------------------------------------------------- Find me on Facebook: www.facebook.com Follow me on Twitter: www.twitter.com/spulawa
Длительность: 5:29



Скриншоты к видео
Product Review: Micron Pigma Pens for inking my comics (Cloak & Dagger line art)
Видео Product Review: Micron Pigma Pens for inking my comics (Cloak & Dagger line art) Video Product Review: Micron Pigma Pens for inking my comics (Cloak & Dagger line art) Product Review: Micron Pigma Pens for inking my comics (Cloak & Dagger line art)

0 коммент.:

Архив блога