Общее количество просмотров

вторник, 18 декабря 2012 г.

I found Love || Jade Wales

I found Love || Jade WalesEndeavor Productions: Jade Wales www.facebook.com This song is about my own experience, what iv felt, how this world has changed for me, i never used to, but now i see Life with an absolute purpose, meaning and value, God is continually revealing wonders in my life, he has exploded my life with Relevance. Praise God, he is so good! Just recently purchased the Nikon D3200 with the Rode video mic, thanks to my talented sister Ruby for shooting and also editing. Music video produced by Endeavor Productions (I found Love) written by Jade Wales be sure to visit: www.facebook.com Endeavor Productions Jade Wales This video was edited on Sony Vagas pro 11 camera used: Nikon D3200 with Rode video mic We all have the 99 pieces of the puzzle. But one piece is missing; the middle piece; the piece that completes our beautiful life. We all don't mind trying new things. We hop from faze to faze, club to pub, girl to boy; all in search for relevance and identity and purpose to this life. We will try anything - but one thing. One thing is missing in our lives; this God shaped vaccume of space inside of each and every one of our hearts. We can't escape the unavoidable fact that life is ultimately valueless without the existence of God. "Seek and you WILL find" - Mathew 7:7
Длительность: 3:55



Скриншоты к видео
I found Love || Jade Wales
Видео I found Love || Jade Wales Video I found Love || Jade Wales I found Love || Jade Wales

0 коммент.:

Архив блога