Общее количество просмотров

пятница, 28 декабря 2012 г.

Sperry Leeward Lace Swap: Rope Laces vs. Leather Laces

Sperry Leeward Lace Swap: Rope Laces vs. Leather LacesI got tired of the generic rope laces that came on the Sperry Leeward. I kind of was going for the Authentic Original look. I dig it. Sperrys are cool. I didn't talk on this video, didn't feel like it. Testing the image quality on the Nikon D3200. I'm still kind of a noob. Sorry for no audio - don't want any copyright issues. Check me out! Tumblr: dylanumali.tumblr.com Flickr: www.flickr.com Instagram: @dylanlikestoast Twitter: @dylanumali
Длительность: 0:51



Скриншоты к видео
Sperry Leeward Lace Swap: Rope Laces vs. Leather Laces
Видео Sperry Leeward Lace Swap: Rope Laces vs. Leather Laces Video Sperry Leeward Lace Swap: Rope Laces vs. Leather Laces Sperry Leeward Lace Swap: Rope Laces vs. Leather Laces

0 коммент.:

Архив блога