Общее количество просмотров

вторник, 25 сентября 2012 г.

NIKON LOOSE LENS PROBLEM (AF-S 18-55mm)

NIKON LOOSE LENS PROBLEM (AF-S 18-55mm)My lens had a zoom problem, it got a lot of stiffness around the 35mm either moving up or down this value. After detecting this problem I selected the manual focus so I could tweak the focus/zoom barrel and what I found was a lot of looseness. It could move from side to side causing the image to lose a lot of sharpness on the edges. I decided to disassemble the lens and fix the problem. This video shows some aspects of the solution to this problem and I hope it can help some of you guys fixing this sort of problems with these and other type of cheap lenses. PS: 1- You SHOULD USE GLOVES so you don't damage any circuitry or put dirt on the lenses (I didn't have any at home at the time though..); 2- The lenses have to be clean after fixing the problem, so It can provide the best image possible without any specks of dust, my lens had a little white plastic speck of glue that was manufacture inherent (after all this is kit lens, not a 2000€ lens!!!). You can use an air blower, a dust brush, optical paper, and a solution of methanol or isopropanol to clean your lenses.
Длительность: 5:44



Скриншоты к видео
NIKON LOOSE LENS PROBLEM (AF-S 18-55mm)
Видео NIKON LOOSE LENS PROBLEM (AF-S 18-55mm) Video NIKON LOOSE LENS PROBLEM (AF-S 18-55mm) NIKON LOOSE LENS PROBLEM (AF-S 18-55mm)

0 коммент.:

Архив блога