Общее количество просмотров

среда, 26 сентября 2012 г.

With Me - Cover (Nathan Whitbourne)

With Me - Cover (Nathan Whitbourne)Using a guitar, a tambourine, and the floor, I re-made a song I recently reheard and enjoyed. All the audio and video was recorded on the Nikon D3200. How I did it: I recorded the initial take of me singing the song. After, I re-sang the song with just vocals. (Gives the delay sort of effect), and then banged on my floor, lap, and a tambourine. Hope you enjoy www.facebook.com/fotofrantic www.twitter.com/fotofrantic www.youtube.com/fotofranticmusic
Длительность: 4:44



Скриншоты к видео
With Me - Cover (Nathan Whitbourne)
Видео With Me - Cover (Nathan Whitbourne) Video With Me - Cover (Nathan Whitbourne) With Me - Cover (Nathan Whitbourne)

0 коммент.:

Архив блога