Общее количество просмотров

четверг, 5 июля 2012 г.

Working Holiday part 5: Hifi audio on the move

Working Holiday part 5: Hifi audio on the movePart 5 of my video blog about trying to run Cameralabs while on an extended family vacation. In this fifth part I'm back in the UK, near Exmouth in the Southwest, where I'll explain how to achieve proper hifi quality sound with portable equipment, including an Arcam USB DAC, cunning software and a pair of Etymotic earphones. I'll also share a selection of my photos from my journey in the UK so far along with the settings used, and reveal how I get the sound from my Zoom H2N audio recorder to sync-up with that from the iPad which is once again being used to film this video! For more details, photos and videos about my trip, see: www.cameralabs.com I'll also continue to publish new reviews on the road... My latest reviews are of the Olympus E-M5: www.cameralabs.com The Nikon D3200 www.cameralabs.com The Panasonic ZS15 / TZ25 www.cameralabs.com The Canon PowerShot A3400 IS: www.cameralabs.com Along with lens reviews including a D800 update with the Nikkor 85mm f1.4G www.cameralabs.com And the Sigma 150-500mm super-telephoto zoom www.cameralabs.com
Длительность: 18:58



Скриншоты к видео
Working Holiday part 5: Hifi audio on the move
Видео Working Holiday part 5: Hifi audio on the move Video Working Holiday part 5: Hifi audio on the move Working Holiday part 5: Hifi audio on the move

0 коммент.:

Архив блога