Общее количество просмотров

суббота, 28 июля 2012 г.

35mm Bulk Film Loading - What's it all about?

35mm Bulk Film Loading - What's it all about?I always get people asking me about bulk film, so I thought I'd do a little video. Buying 100ft bulk rolls saves a lot of money, especially if you're happy to work with expired film. The time it takes to load the bulk loader and then load individual 36 exposure rolls is no hassle at all. I use an Alden 74 daylight bulk loader (you still have to load the thing itself in the dark!) that was given to me by a friend a few months ago. He bought it second hand years ago along with a bunch of other bits, but had never used it. When he gave it to me, he didn't even know there was half a bulk roll of (long long expired) FP4 still inside it. Lucky me. :) Video shot on the Nikon D3200 with the 18-55mm kit lens. - 1/30th, f/5.6 @ ISO3200 Sound recorded with the Tascam DR-100 & built in unidirectional mics. www.diyfilm.co.uk
Длительность: 14:37



Скриншоты к видео
35mm Bulk Film Loading - What's it all about?
Видео 35mm Bulk Film Loading - What's it all about? Video 35mm Bulk Film Loading - What's it all about? 35mm Bulk Film Loading - What's it all about?

0 коммент.:

Архив блога