Общее количество просмотров

воскресенье, 24 июня 2012 г.

Nikon ME-1 external mic test with Micover Cover (HD)

Nikon ME-1 external mic test with Micover Cover (HD)Just got my new external mic in for my canon camera. I needed one badly because of strong wind noise in my videos, even though though I have the wind reduction option on the canon. I also purchased a Micover fuzzy wind cover that goes over the Nikon mic. Whats nice is my Canon only recorded in mono, but with my new external mic it will record in stereo sound. The Nikon ME-1 works even on Canon cameras, and tightens right on the Canon hotshoe. I tested it out using my cars A/C to create and even equal amount of wind as opposed to just standing outside and filming. As you can see from the video the difference is amazing. Post up if you have any questions or comments. Like this video and subscribe for more videos!
Длительность: 2:13



Скриншоты к видео
Nikon ME-1 external mic test with Micover Cover (HD)
Видео Nikon ME-1 external mic test with Micover Cover (HD) Video Nikon ME-1 external mic test with Micover Cover (HD) Nikon ME-1 external mic test with Micover Cover (HD)

0 коммент.:

Архив блога