Общее количество просмотров

понедельник, 11 июня 2012 г.

My Opinion : Nikon D5100 DSLR

My Opinion : Nikon D5100 DSLRThis video just shows you my Nikon D5100 DSLR, this is a great camera and recommend this to anybody who wants to buy there first DSLR. I was just a point and shoot photographer before i got this, the camera really makes you start thinking about your shots and how to your different creative shots using the in built effects and scene modes. The camera is also a very good video camera (pan slowly) and using it with the Nikon ME-1 Microphone you get good video and sound. Website: iderren.com Flickr www.flickr.com Please Rate, comment & Subscribe!
Длительность: 5:24



Скриншоты к видео
My Opinion : Nikon D5100 DSLR
Видео My Opinion : Nikon D5100 DSLR Video My Opinion : Nikon D5100 DSLR My Opinion : Nikon D5100 DSLR

0 коммент.:

Архив блога