Общее количество просмотров

суббота, 10 ноября 2012 г.

''Then YouTube happened'' [

''Then YouTube happened'' [Erm please hd, thanks. 2000 subscribers. wow. Never in my life would I ever imagine to get this far, ever. From the start, I barely got any subscribers at all. I got the odd like, and a few views, but never as many as I get now. I've not even been on YouTube for one year, and this, just omg, is insane. Thank you so much. This quote is just=life. When I first heard it, it related to me so much. I spent ages making this whole audio, so please don't take it from here. If you want to know where the quote is from, search or message me on here. The little train clips is 'EllenMario's' I just loved it, hahah I'm weird. Subscribe to my other channels: charmaisyraws & charscolours Camera: Nikon D3200 Song: Daughter-Medicine Programme: Sony Vegas
Длительность: 2:04



Скриншоты к видео
''Then YouTube happened'' [
Видео ''Then YouTube happened'' [ Video ''Then YouTube happened'' [ ''Then YouTube happened'' [

0 коммент.:

Архив блога