Общее количество просмотров

четверг, 2 августа 2012 г.

Nikon D3200: Shooting In A Nightclub (low light)

Nikon D3200: Shooting In A Nightclub (low light)This is a band I shot at the Howl At The Moon Club at Universal Citywalk, Hollywood. I knew that I would have some low light (video noise) issues going into it. I set the iso at 1600 and the aperture at f2.8. Audio was captured with a Rode stereo video mic plugged into the audio input on the D3200. In post I edited the video in Final Cut Express on the Mac. I used several video filters to clean up the video noise: sharpen, brightness/contrast etc. For the audio I used the following filters: parametric equalizer, 3 band equalizer and expander/noise gate. I was pleased with the finished video and it looks good for a beginner dslr. The lens was a nikon 50mm 1.8G.
Длительность: 3:01



Скриншоты к видео
Nikon D3200: Shooting In A Nightclub (low light)
Видео Nikon D3200: Shooting In A Nightclub (low light) Video Nikon D3200: Shooting In A Nightclub (low light) Nikon D3200: Shooting In A Nightclub (low light)

0 коммент.:

Архив блога