Общее количество просмотров

суббота, 4 августа 2012 г.

DJI's Spreading Wings S800 hexa first flight / Fotomicke

DJI's Spreading Wings S800 hexa first flight / FotomickeDJI's Spreading Wings S800 is a hex-rotor aircraft developed for aerial photography, search and rescue team, and surveillance. My first flight with my new photo helicopter. Has equipped it with a video link so that I can see the images on an LCD screen. camera holder is gyro-based and that I can control from the ground. it is also equipped with GPS and data link to a computer on the ground so that in flight, I can add new waypoints. camera holder is suitable for a variety of cameras, Nikon D4 D800 D7000 and D3200 on the film I have mounted on the Nikon D3200 and the lens 18-105mm but will fly most, but the Nikon D800 and 14-24mm / 2.8 or 24-70mm / 2.8, the total air mass is 6 kg and then I can fly in 15 minutes. it is prepared for two pilot control so that the flies and the other handles the camera, which is good for video capture. it is also prepared for the RED camera. Min f
Длительность: 11:35



Скриншоты к видео
DJI's Spreading Wings S800 hexa first flight / Fotomicke
Видео DJI's Spreading Wings S800 hexa first flight / Fotomicke Video DJI's Spreading Wings S800 hexa first flight / Fotomicke DJI's Spreading Wings S800 hexa first flight / Fotomicke

0 коммент.:

Архив блога