Общее количество просмотров

среда, 18 апреля 2012 г.

Nikon D3200 - Pros and Cons Link of Sample pictures and Video taken by Nikon

Nikon D3200 - Pros and Cons Link of Sample pictures and Video taken by Nikonphotographyequipment.yolasite.com (Budget Equipment) razzi.me www.facebook.com twitter.com www.nikonusa.com Yes, I bought the camera already. :) Nikon D3200 Unboxing Video. www.youtube.com A quick preview of Nikon D3200 24mp camera with better ISO and full 1080p video. As soon as I get my hands on it I will do a D3200 hands on review and tutorial so stay tuned for that. Nikon D3200
Длительность: 5:03



Скриншоты к видео
Nikon D3200 - Pros and Cons Link of Sample pictures and Video taken by Nikon
Видео Nikon D3200 - Pros and Cons Link of Sample pictures and Video taken by Nikon Video Nikon D3200 - Pros and Cons Link of Sample pictures and Video taken by Nikon Nikon D3200 - Pros and Cons Link of Sample pictures and Video taken by Nikon

0 коммент.:

Архив блога