Общее количество просмотров

среда, 28 декабря 2011 г.

16gb Sandisk Extreme SDHC USH-1 C10 vs Transcend 16gb C10 in D7000

16gb Sandisk Extreme SDHC USH-1 C10 vs Transcend 16gb C10 in D7000Sorry for the crappy quality.. I was using a old video camera that only shot at 4:3 aspect ratio and is a point and shoot. Anyways.. I bought the Sandisk Extreme because it was faster.. more reliable and all more rugged. I have found the card to be very fast over my Transcend card. However.. I have ran into issues with the card not always working in my camera and some how Sandisk said they were reliable.. that doesn't seem reliable to me.. now doesn't it? So I might be switching to a Lexar Pro card.. even though it is slightly slow than the Sandisk.. it may work better with the D7000 than the Sandisk. I'm not sure why these Sandisk Extremes doesn't want to work with D7000's.. I guess they just don't like them. But the reason why I wanted a new memory card is because the transcend card is very slow at transferring the images camera to the computer. The Sandisk was super fast. I also got it because it was more rugged as I tend to drop these little buggers a lot. So I will probably be sending it back to B&H to get a replacement OR get a Lexar Pro. Social Networks & Websites Blog & Portfolio: nickerwin.com Twitter twitter.com Google Plus: gplus.to Facebook: facebook.com Flickr: flickr.com Last.fm: last.fm
Длительность: 2:29



Скриншоты к видео
16gb Sandisk Extreme SDHC USH-1 C10 vs Transcend 16gb C10 in D7000
Видео 16gb Sandisk Extreme SDHC USH-1 C10 vs Transcend 16gb C10 in D7000 Video 16gb Sandisk Extreme SDHC USH-1 C10 vs Transcend 16gb C10 in D7000 16gb Sandisk Extreme SDHC USH-1 C10 vs Transcend 16gb C10 in D7000

0 коммент.:

Архив блога